NuLAND - Rucksack
A classic design made from material of the future. This top quality school bag is a staple amongst Japanese school children and has gained a following with adults alike due to the durability and functionality of its design.
Material: 100% polyester
*This product uses recycled polyester RENU®. Only the lining is 100% regular polyester.
Height 33 cm
Width 25 cm
Depth 15 cm
Height 36.5 cm
Width 26.5 cm
Reasons to choose NuLAND:
- For the future of our children, focusing on the environment.
- What NuLAND sought was not animal leather, but a fabric that would play a role in the recycling cycle of the future.
- NuLAND aims to achieve a circular economy*** by using RENU®, a recyclable polyester made from used clothes and leftover fabric from factory production.
- Considered lightness and ease of use. This bag weighs only 896 grams* so very easy to carry even for little ones.
- A functional design that can adapt with a flexible gusset width.
- Design and functionality. NuLAND has both.
- The colours, forms, and clean lines were designed by top creator Rika Eguchi.
- NuLAND have created a sophisticated school bag design with every attention to detail, even down to the individual metal fittings.
- Japanese school bags are required to have many functions, and NuLAND meets these practicalities with a flare of luxury.