Norwegian Rain - Raincho Unisex
Meet the Raincho.
Born on a napkin on a street café in Paris, upping the ante on the see-through poncho. This is a sculptural, Japanese inspired unisex garment that belts up to be feminine and quirky or left loose to be bold and drapey.
- Cashmere lined collar with magnet closure
- Two zipped outer chest pockets
- Two zipped outer side pockets
- Two zipped inner pockets / two XL inner pockets
- Horn buttons
- Adjustable windstopper inside the hood
- Outer: recycled polyester 70% / virgin polyester 30% (Oekotex and bluesign certified)
- Lining: Satin 55% polyester 45% viscose – factory supplied by 100% green energy
- HB Olive Green
Norwegian Rain was established in Bergen (Norway) by business graduate Alexander Helle. The idea was to create tailored rainwear with a sartorial elegance. Together with tailor T-Michael, they created Norwegian Rain. Even though Bergen is a relatively small city, it’s also one of the wettest cities in Europe, it rained for 276 days last year, which obviously makes Bergen the perfect environment to start a rainwear brand.