Norwegian Rain - King Size Okada Unisex
Inspired by the bomber jacket and the no fucks given Okada riders in West Africa. Yes, it’s radical, kingsized and unisex. 100% Waterproof. Breathable. Recycled.
- Four zipped outer side pockets
- Two zipped inner pockets / two XL inner pockets
- Detachable hood, magnet closure
- Waterproof cuff rib material
- Quilted with the supersonic stitching method (heat stitching, no needles) to avoid penetration of the waterproof membrane
- Outer: 70-100% recycled polyester (100% Oekotex and 95% Bluesign certified)
- Padded lining filled with 88% Norwegian wool 12% polyester made of corn (Oekotex certified)
- Lining: Satin 55% polyester 45% viscose – factory supplied by 100% green energy
Norwegian Rain was established in Bergen (Norway) by business graduate Alexander Helle. The idea was to create tailored rainwear with a sartorial elegance. Together with tailor T-Michael, they created Norwegian Rain. Even though Bergen is a relatively small city, it’s also one of the wettest cities in Europe, it rained for 276 days last year, which obviously makes Bergen the perfect environment to start a rainwear brand.